5.11.17

Beauty | Barely There Look

MAC Shanghai Spice Lipstick, Hourglass Dim Light

MAC Shanghai Spice Lipstick, Hourglass Dim Light


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 53 | £10.99
I find that the key to 'barely there' makeup look lays with flawless looking skin! I have tried many foundations in my day but with my dry skin problem and difficulty finding the right shade for me. I always come back to Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. It is my holy grail foundation. I use it when I want naturally dewy skin. It is a shame that it doesn't have SPF, otherwise it would have been the perfect everyday foundation. 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard | £22
When it comes to concealer, it is just as important as foundation. I need them to hide my panda eyes from sleeping late every night. Oh, the struggle of being a nocturnal person. 

Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronze - Perfect Tan in Tantric | $49
You know...I am not 100% sure that I can distinguish the difference between bronzer and contour (I know, bad blogger!). To me, they are very similar. I use this bronzer to add a little bit of warmth and definition to my cheek bones and nose. 

Hourglass Ambient Lightning Palette | £56
Is it bad to say that I have had this palette for ages, yet I have barely ever reached for it. Not that I don't like it. It is just that sometimes, I forget that it looks pretty awesome in pictures. I mean look at my face and how it glows! I seriously need to use this more often. 

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner | $13.92
Have you ever been on holiday in summer and realised that you makeup from home are just not up to par when it comes to staying put in humid weather? Well I have! It was like nearly impossible for me to find eyeliner that will stay on my eyelids instead of below it. Lo and behold, comes K-Palette eyeliner. It did not smudge, even in humid weather and my watery eyes. Success!

B&C BrowLash Ex Water Strong W Eyebrow in Natural Brown | $13.99
Brows are so important. I have been spending years experimenting with new brows shapes. I am not sure I have found my ones yet. 

Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel  in Dark Brown | £3.99
Whatever brows shapes I have decided to go for. It is just necessary that I set them. I have never had that much problem with unruly brows (mainly because I slightly over plucked them when I was younger). Now I just wait for them to grow and hope that I can do something with them *sigh*. 

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Waterproof | £7.99
Sometimes, you realised what is important when you don't have it anymore. It is like that with my mascaras. I like to change them up every few months but honestly, it is so hard to find mascaras that won't transfer to my face (the curse of having Asian eyes). I sometimes like using Maybelline The Falsies to set my other mascaras, so it becomes waterproof.

Tony Moly Face Mix Primer Lip Concealer | $3.12
Have you ever wanted cutesy little pale lips colours that's true to the bullet? Well, I did but the pigmentation of my lips went just too dark. So I thought I would try out this Tony Moly's Lips Concealer and OMG can I just say the best buy?! I can wear any lips colours I want now. 

MAC Lipstick in Shanghai Spice | £15.50
The perfect nude! You have no idea how much I love this lipstick (unless you were following on instagram a few months ago, I just couldn't shut up about it). I don't even understand why it doesn't have any hype. 

BeautyBlender | £16
Quite frankly, I joined the bandwagon and ain't I glad I did? It just creates the most perfect flawless makeup! You can use it to blend anything! Shame about the price though. 




Don't forget to follow me on:
Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment